Once your medication has been approved, repeat prescriptions can be obtained in the following ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip (attached to your last prescription) into the surgery letterbox having clearly marked the items required
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you
- By telephone - on 01422 247 528 (option 1). This line is open between 11:00 - 17:00 each weekday
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OPTION TO PLACE PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS BY TELEPHONE WILL BE CLOSED IN 2020, WITH ONLY THE VERY FRAIL OR HOUSEBOUND ABLE TO BOOK VIA THIS METHOD. PLEASE REGISTER FOR ONLINE SERVICES TO OBTAIN YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS.
- Online - Register for online to order 24 hours a day.
Most prescriptions can be sent electronically and securely to the Pharmacy of your choice. Please register your interest with your favourite Pharmacy - this saves you time as you no longer have to come to the Surgery to collect the prescription in person.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Repeat Prescriptions will be ready AFTER 5pm TWO days after your request and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.